- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend $50 billion on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
- First President to order an amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation to resign.
- First President to terminate America’s Space Shuttle program.
- First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
- First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
- First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
- First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
- First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
- First President to go on numerous lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
- First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
- First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
- First President to increase surveillance of American citizens by 1,000 percent in four years
- First President to refuse to comply with a House Oversight Committee subpoena
- First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places
- First President to issue unlawful “Recess-Appointments” over a long weekend while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department)
- First President to barricade open-air monuments during a partial government shutdown
- First President to create his own propaganda news network and “bypass journalists … [having] developed [his] own network of websites, social media and even created an online newscast to dispense favorable information and images”
- First President to personally lobby senators to violate senate rules
- First President to unlawfully seize telephone records of more than 100 reporters to intimidate and/or bully them
- First President to use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish groups
- First President to have an innocent filmmaker thrown in jail after lying about the cause for a deadly attack on U.S. Diplomats
- First President to violate the War Powers Act
News Networks from around the World below
For complete up to Date News from all over the world Click HERE
Now You know the rest of the Story
LIST OF TRAITORS
I had not seen this before, knew they were going to vote, but this, if true should scare everyone!!
Over the weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measue that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:To uphold Second Amendment Rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Notice that ALL are Democrat plus one "Independent".
Murray (D-WA)Nelson (D-FL)People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose the election. We have been betrayed. These46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.
Class Action Law Suit filed by and for
Our Mideastern Veterans
Full story exposing the real 911
Watch it Here
Judge Anna von Reitz, Alaska
Before Things Get Out of Hand.
It is CRUCIAL that everyone understand the basic structure that was created by the Founders and which has endured ever since.
This Judge has done her homwork. This must go viral. Our History in a nutshell!
If you like what is presented here please consider a Donation so we can spread this information world wide. Thanks